Sunday, February 21, 2010

When I was just a little girl I asked my mother, what will I be?

Alright, so I've been terrible about updating, as usual. Sorry 'bout that. This semester has been...hm...interesting, I suppose. I think I have early on-set senior-itis, so I have lacked a lot of the motivation I had last semester. Then again, that also means I'm lacking a lot of the stress I had last semester, so that's nice. I finish pretty early in the day all the time, so that contributes to a lot of it. Having all this free time and not knowing what to do with it beyond homework, which I usually procrastinate.
Anyway.
I'm also taking yoga, which has been pretty amazing. And no, I didn't expect it to be easy by any means, but good Lord. Haha. It's definitely way more of a work out than the average person would credit it, I'll say that. It's awesome to get muscle definition and have more energy again, things I've missed from slacking off. I don't quite have my Gwen Stefani style six pack back from last fall, but hey, maybe soon! ;)
Right now I'm just reveling in how beautiful snow is. And yes, I know most people hate it, but I've always loved it and always will. It's been snowing off and on and in extreme fluffy abundance since Thursday night, and isn't supposed to fully stop until Tuesday. The downside is that I'm pretty much trapped, since my car is 2-wheel and the city really doesn't plow often...and we need to go grocery shopping ASAP. But for now I'm in a weird state of restless contentment that can only be described as being punch-drunk in love with life as I know it in this moment.
Alright. I should actually do my homework. Maybe. :)
Lovelove,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment